To access the NQT Manager and register your NQTs follow this link - https://yorkshire-inclusive.nqtmanager.com
- Research Engagement toolkits
- Professional development resources
- Support for Early Career teachers
- Exclusive invites to events and webinars
- Subscription to termly, peer-reviewed journal “Impact”
- Printed copy of annual publication for early career teachers “The Profession”
Our rates remain the same for 2019/20 at £100 per NQT per term
We are delighted to be working in partnership with Leeds Beckett University.
NQTs have specially negotiated access to a masters degree, beginning with the NQT Module, please see the flyers below. NQTs also have the opportunity at attend the NQT conference held at Leeds Beckett University.
We are delighted to be working in partnership with The Education Network to support NQTs and their schools across West Yorkshire.
If you, as an NQT, have any concerns about the induction, mentoring and support programme, these should be raised within your school in the first instance. If you do not feel that you concerns have been addressed, you should contact Mrs June Wilson, (Independent Adviser, Yorkshire Inclusive TSA Appropriate Body) YorkshireInclusiceTSA@eastsilc.org 0113 293 0236 Ext 231.