To access the NQT Manager and register your NQTs follow this link - https://yorkshire-inclusive.nqtmanager.com
We are delighted to announce that we are the West Yorkshire hub for The Education Development Trust's Early Career Framework Programme supporting NQTs in the 2 year early roll out areas. Register with our Appropriate Body and we’ll pay your NQTs memberships for the Chartered College of Teaching too! Consequently all NQTs registered will get access to:
- Research Engagement toolkits
- Professional development resources
- Support for Early Career teachers
- Exclusive invites to events and webinars
- Subscription to termly, peer-reviewed journal “Impact”
- Printed copy of annual publication for early career teachers “The Profession”
For schools in the rest of West Yorkshire we are able to offer the Education Development Trust's Early Career Framework Programme free to all NQTs during their Induction.
Our rates remain the same for 2020/21 at £100 per NQT per term.
For details or enrolment instructions contact firstname.lastname@example.org